I am not sure why, but South America often feels like the forgotten continent amongst travelers. So before you run off to Thailand, France, or Iceland, I want to make a case for South America.
I could talk at you until we’re both snoring, but I can’t do proper justice to this continent with words. So, take a moment to be inspired by a few wonders of the Latin Continent.
25 Photos To Convince You to Travel To South America
1) Colca Canyon, Peru
2) Volcán Lascar, Atacama Desert, Chile
3) Guatapé, Colombia
4) La Paz, Bolivia
5) Huacachina, Peru
6) Perito Moreno, Patagonia, Argentina
7) Pisac, Sacred Valley, Peru
8) Casa Del Arbol, Baños, Ecuador
9) Salar De Uyuni, Bolivia
10) Iguazu Falls, Argentina
11) Playa Brava, Punte Del Este, Urugay
12) Punta Arenas, Patagonia, Chile
13) Mancora, Peru
14) The Lost City, Colombia
15) Sucre, Bolivia
16) Pucara, Tilcara, Argentina
17) Salineras de Maras, Sacred Valley, Peru
18) Tatacoa, Colombia
19) Isla Del Sol, Bolivia
20) Torres Del Paine, Patagonia, Chile
21) Iruya, Argentina
22) Carnaval, Baranquilla, Colombia
23) Galapagos Islands
24) Laguna Roja, Bolivia
25) Machu Picchu, Peru
- getlostandbefound.com is filled with information about South America travel desinations. For more information, get lost in the pages of this blog, or feel free to head to the contact page with specific questions.
* All photos are creative property of Rachel Robinson and may not be used in any fashion without direct consent from the photographer.